Drip messaging is a marketing feature that involves sending a series of pre-written messages to customers or prospects over a period of time. The aim of a drip messaging campaign is to guide subscribers or customers towards a desired action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a service. By sending a sequence of targeted, personalized messages, drip messaging can help build trust and establish a relationship between a brand and its audience.
- Login to your Dashboard
- From the Navigation Panel, go to the Subscribers
- Click on the Automation, from the drop-down menu just choose Drip Messages
- Under the Drip Campaing page
- Click on to new message.
- Type the content and the time settings for the message delivery.
- Click save to save message.
- Go back to the page and save the changes.
- Now the customers who subscribe to this campaign will get Time/Drip messages along with auto reply or Calendar based messages.
You can watch the video tutorial here: