No, recipients do not have to supply the keyword, the replies come back to your outlook.
Articles in this section
- Text Applications Overview
- International Texting Numbers
- The Impact of Sending Text Messages with Shortened URLs: Ensuring Delivery Success
- How to set up text reply automation for Help and Stop?
- Creating a Click-To-Text link that sends a text message
- How to Copy subscribers (contacts) from one list to another?
- How to Delete a Campaign or Subscription List?
- How to insert Trackable links in Text Messages?
- How is opt-out managed when user reply or text STOP to our number?
- Emoji Support in a Text Message