You can send bulk SMS to your listed subscriber after logging on to our Dashboard website and using broadcast tool.
Watch the Video:
- Logon to the Dash board website.
- To broadcast a text message, go to the broadcast text message link in the navigation panel.
- Select your shortcode and SMS account. Type the broadcast subject.
- Select subscription List/Group radio button and then select your campaign.
- You can also set the broadcasted message to be delivered later by selecting the later button and then selecting the time you want to broadcast the message.
- Type the message content and click on to next. Mobile numbers of the subscribers of the selected campaign will be displayed in the list box.
- If you want to post the broadcasted message to social media, then select the Facebook and Twitter check box, you can also select where you want to post these messages, either on the default profile wall or your customized web page.
- Click done to send the messages. These messages will be broadcasted to the subscriber in the list and also posted to your facebook and twitter pages.