You can import contact to your Text Campaign from your Google Contacts.
To import Google contact follow these steps:
Please follow these steps below:
Log on to the Dashboard website.
Click on the Subscriber from the Navigation Panel.
- Click on the Contacts, then from the drop-down menu choose External Contacts (MailChimp,ConstantContact..)
- From the Contacts from External Sources page , choose Import Google Contacts
- A new page will be displayed, click connect to Google Contact account.
- Enter the user name and password for the Google.
- Google will ask for the permissions, click accept.
- Select the campaign to which you want to import Google Contact,
- Click on to get Google Contact. All the list in your Google contact that have mobile number will be displayed.
- Click on to import contact. This will import the contact information from Google to your selected campaign.