- Text-2-Join is an easy to implement Text Marketing Software feature which allows mobile users to opt-in to the text marketing list.
- Businesses can send promotions, coupons, service updates, and sales reminders via text message and also send a picture or video in a text message.
- Some features of Wire2Air Text-2-Join:
- The ability to customize the messages that customers receive
- Capture email address with SMS response, You can even join your MailChimp, and constant contact list as well
- Capture customer names and zip codes from single opt-in messages; customers can text keyword email addresses names and zip codes to a shortcode
- Attach mobile coupons, images, short URLs within a response
- Send responses longer than 160 characters
- Send messages to customers instantly or schedule them to be sent in the future.
- Web opt-in available to collect contact information, age, birthday, zip code, and gender. Allows you to send messages only to a relevant segment.
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Join:
- Allows users to request real-time business or product information via text message anytime 24/7.
- While putting business contact information in the pocket of the client for future reference as well as allowing businesses to capture customer’s mobile numbers.
- Features of Wire2Air Auto-Responder:
- The ability to customize the messages that customers receive
- Add calendar based auto response messages, such as one message for M-F 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, another message for weekends, etc.
- Double-opt in option
- Capture email addresses, names, and zip codes with advanced contact information capture
- The option to track and follow up with prospective leads
- Real-time notifications via text message or e-mail when inquiries are made
- Attach Images and short videos as an MMS
- Here is a guide to help setup Auto-Responder:
- Allows you to send Text and MMS Picture Messages from an Email
- You can send text messages from any email clients such as Outlook, Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo or even your company email or exchange server.
- The advantage of receiving a text message as email allows you to communicate right from your computer at the same time archive the messages.
- Email to Text comes handy when you need to send Text messaging messages from legacy software which doesn’t have native text messaging support. But they do have an email notification either to customer, technicians, installers, service agents, etc.
- Ways to use Wire2Air Email-2-Text
- Appointment reminders; stop patient no-shows with automated appointment reminders through text
- Loan Process notifications; Send reminders to customers when loan applications have been accepted or if they need to provide any further documents.
- Send Insurance policy renewal reminders or any upcoming changes to the policy
- Server monitoring alerts; All server monitoring systems, such as Microsoft Operations Manager comes with email notification, which may it easy to add text alerts. Email to text seamlessly integrates with your server monitoring, simply provide technicians mobile number as email address <XXXXXXX>@text2email.net and send a text alert to wake your IT team.
- Here is a guide to help setup Email-2-Text:
- You can now receive text messages (SMS) from mobile users in your email box and reply as a text message.
- It's a great tool for the call centers, Help Desks, Law firms, insurance agents, mortgage agents etc.
- Some features of Text-2-Email include:
- Wire2Air Text to Email service allows call centers to add Text messaging capabilities seamlessly.
- Agents response to customer or system generated notification going out to Wire2Air assigned email address will be sent as a text message to the customer.
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Email:
- Users can send texts to a live feed which is presented on a larger screen. Users can answer or ask questions that would be publicly displayed for all to see.
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Screen:
- Users can vote on polls directly through text messaging whether it be open-ended or multiple choices.
- Some features of Text-2-Vote include:
- Real-time results tabulation
- Export data in Excel for in-depth or detailed study
- Customize screen templates to display real-time voting results
- Restrict one vote per mobile phone or allow unlimited votes
- Use Custome Keywords
- Add as many options to the poll
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Vote:
- Users would see a question from a different media like a candy wrapper. The user’s first message would be the answer to the poll. In direct mode, only one question is used for all participants, however, questions can be changed on a regular basis if required.
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Vote (Direct):
- Text to Win or text message sweepstakes is a great option of SMS marketing software which involves your prospects and customers in an effective way. The goal of an SMS marketing campaign is not only to collect mobile number but to also increase brand loyalty. Campaigns are most effective when they provide incentives.
- Some Text-2-Win features include:
- You can Control the number of winners
- You can decide how often you want to pick a winner or if everyone is a winner.
- Insert pre or randomly generated mobile coupon code in the message.
- Set Start and End dates for your campaign
- Activate Age and Location qualification Gate
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Win:
- Wire2Air Text Trivia/Quiz application provides single or multi-round SMS Trivia games. Trivia games are fun and easy to play, and generate brand interaction and increase business traffic.
- The perfect solution for in-store digital display advertising for retail stores, grocery stores, sports bars, restaurants, trade shows, shopping malls, etc. to prompt customers and visitors to engage and interact with product and services and increase product awareness and impulse buying.
- Here is a guide to help setup Text-2-Trivia
- Once the mobile subscriber texts a keyword, they’ll continue to receive a series of questions as long as they keep on playing. Subscribers can stop the game anytime by texting STOP to a shortcode.
- Advertisers can add as many trivia questions as they like and questions can be sent sequentially or randomly.
- Advertisers can incentivize participants by offering prizes when answering correct answers, or participants can continue to accumulate points which can be converted into some kind of prizes.
- Trivia questions can be created on the fly
- Trivia games can allow single or multiple attempts per question
- Games can be played in a competition mode in which winners are selected based on correct answers only
- The SMS responses can be customized to include mobile coupons, links, images, video, etc
- The games are easy to manage and can be regularly reviewed
- Here is a guide to help set up a MultiTrivia Campaign
- Text Message Survey software allows you to create an interactive survey; conducted on mobile phones using text message only. It enables your customers to provide feedback and opinions on the go using their mobile phones.
- An advantage of Text-to-Survey software is that no additional administration is needed to register the response. You can encourage your target audience to participate in the survey by sponsoring prizes.
- Apart from receiving valuable responses, you’re also building a database of mobile phone numbers which can be used for future mobile marketing campaigns or surveys.
- Text Survey Features:
- Multiple questions
- Multiple choices or Free Text Question Type
- Subscription list management (collect mobile numbers for future campaigns)
- Send Text Survey Invitations to the participants
- Direct input: Participants can text a keyword to shortcode to take the survey
- Powerful Reporting Tools: View your results as they are collected in real-time
- Here is a guide to help setup Text Surveys
- Integrate the Wire2Air SMS app into Zendesk Support. Receive and respond to tickets via Text and MMS Message. Send customer satisfaction Survey via Text Message directly from Zendesk once a ticket is solved. Text Message feature would enable customers to open a ticket via SMS and allow agents to respond to them via SMS.
- Integration Features:
- Allow customers to open support tickets via SMS
- Agent responses automatically send, update the ticket, and send a response to customers via SMS
- Create multiple campaigns for multiple support numbers and link to individual departments or agents
- Support Picture Messages (MMS), Emojies, and Attachments for all new and updated Ticket
- Here is a guide to help setup Mobile Coupons
- Combine the power of Salesforce CRM with Text marketing. With TXTImpact Salesforce Text Marketing integration, email addresses captured with SMS marketing campaigns can be added to your SalesForce Contact list automatically.
- Send the text message to your Salesforce contacts and leads from TXTImpact Mass Texting Service. Cloud-based text marketing platform allows users to send out or schedule texts to their the leads and contacts for reminders, alerts, and more.
- The integration with SalesForce enables the text-to-join feature where new contacts are automatically uploaded to a Salesforce leads.
SalesForce Text Marketing Integration Features:
- Add Text Marketing leads to Salesforce Leads using shortcode & keyword
- Import mobile numbers from your Salesforce contacts and leads lists to TXTImpact SMS Lists
- Import collected Email address via Text Marketing to Salesforce Contact Lists
Here is a guide to help setup Mobile Coupons
- Powerful APIs allows you to focus on your business and SMS workflow you want.
- With high delivery success rate and low latency, our SMS API is the most reliable way to connect users globally. You can develop your applications with Wire2Air SMS API infrastructure.
- Send and receive single or Mass Text Messages globally, manage contacts, and schedule messages.
- Here are some Developer API's:
- Here is a guide to help setup Developer API: