Please watch the video on how to capture Demographic information with Text-to-join campaign
Text-2-join campaign allows your customer to join your campaign by sending the keyword to the shortcode. With Text-2-join the customers mobile numbers will be added to your list. You can also configure the campaign to capture the email sent by the customer along with the keyword separated by space. When you do so the email is also captured and added to the email column of the subscriber list. To capture these information follow these steps
- When someone signs up or subscribes to receive messages, they typically provide their contact information on a form or through some other means. With single opt-in, this action alone is considered sufficient to start sending messages to them.
- individuals provide their contact information (such as email addresses or phone numbers) and then confirm their subscription through a second step.
- Log on to the Dash board website.
- Click on to manage campaign
- In the Search Text box type the name of the campaign and press enter.
- Click Edit to modify the campaign.
- Enable Email Capture by selecting the check box.
- Click 'Capture Contact info' link.
- Check Email Capture, Name Capture and Zip code Capture.
- Type the Email Capture response to be returned back to the customer.
- Click save, go back and save the campaign.
When the customer sends the message in format shown below then their contact information will be captured by the system and added to the subscribers list.
<keyword> name zipcode email
<keyword> zipcode email
<keyword> zipcode name email
<keyword> email name zipcode
<keyword> email name