Watch the Video:
You can add Timed/Drip responses to an Autoresponder Campaign. These messages will be delivered to the customer based on the settings, e.g. 1 hour after Opt-in. Follow these steps to add Timed/Drip messages to an autoresponder campaign.
- Click on to Manage Campaign.
- In the Search Text box enter the name of your campaign and press enter.
- Click Edit to modify your campaign.
- On the top right, click on to Time/Drip messages.
- Click on to new message.
- Type the content and the time settings for the message delivery.
- Click save to save message.
- Go back to the campaign and save the changes.
- Now the customers who subscribe to this campaign will get Time/Drip messages along with auto reply or Calendar based messages.